Please read these terms and conditions carefully – they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use this website. If you have any questions about them or don’t accept them, please contact us at email@example.com before using this website.
Who are we?
These terms and conditions relate to our website at www.voltadatacentres.com. We are Volta Data Centres Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is at 36–43 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0AB, and our registered number is 07662852. Our VAT number is 125 0002 83.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Using our website and services
We can’t guarantee that the website will stay the same – we might change or remove it or make access to it subject to registration. This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them without our consent in writing. You may print or download content from this website for information purposes only, provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you are providing these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We can’t guarantee that this website or the services will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- accurate and up to date. But we try. However, the information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only, and you should not rely on it. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these terms and conditions.
We are not responsible to you for any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms and Conditions will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
You may not link to this website from another website without our consent in writing, unless you:
- link only to the homepage of the website at www.voltadatacentres.com;
- don’t create frames or any other border around the website;
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
- ensure that the website you are linking from is not in any way illegal; and
- don’t imply that we endorse or are associated with your (or any other) website, product or service.
These terms and conditions deal with your access to this website and any services you purchase from us.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, you should make sure that you are happy with the terms of that contract and take legal advice if necessary.
Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.
If you have any questions about the services or need assistance with the services, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any complaint about this website or any of the services we provide, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible. However, if we have a dispute regarding your use of the website or these terms and conditions, the courts will use English law to determine that dispute. If you wish to take legal action against us, as we are a UK company you should do so in the English courts only.