Volta provides support through a highly-experienced team of Technical Support Engineers (TSE). TSEs are on hand 24/7 to provide a full range of support to Volta clients, including a Remote Hands service.
Volta defines the Remote Hands service as any instance where intervention to customer equipment is required, where actions taken are in response to precise client instruction and the responsibility of the outcome of those actions remains with the client. This also includes the escorting and supervision of Volta customers and any third-party contractors.
Volta’s other key services include:
• Management of On-Site Activities: escorting and supervising of site visitors between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30 requires the prior agreement of the Facilities Manager
• Helpdesk, fault and general reporting: intervention requests and activities will be logged and reported on, with fault escalation taking place at pre-determined stages.
• Technical intervention: this service includes server re-boots, equipment power cycling, identification and replacement of faulty patch leads, cable tracing and testing of end-to-end connectivity, equipment audits, pre-patching, equipment installation and decommissioning, visual inspection of hardware and labelling of equipment within customer areas.
• Raising a Service Desk request: to request Remote Hands support, raise a Service Desk ticket via the Online Portal.
• Raising a Service Desk ticket in an emergency: In a genuine emergency, customers can either raise an urgent request via email@example.com or phone the site directly on +44 (0) 207 054 9400.